Mr Taylor Nazzal is a man with a passion for African unity, Economic empowerment and growth in all areas. His belief has taken him to many African countries and interacted with many African leaders with his message of unity and economic empowerment for Africa by Africans.
This vision led to the establishment of the African Personality Forum. APF. which he set up in 2009 as a platform to Celebrate Africa/Africans, friends of Africa whom have contributed positively to the image and growth of the continent and it’s people.
The APF is a platform for existing leaders in all areas of life to groom the younger generation/future leaders Who aspire to be kike them and take Africa to enviable heights.
Since the age of 16, Taylor developed a burning desire to discard the negative mindset of Africans who rely on the West for aid/development but must believe in themselves that Africa has all it takes to succeed.
A successful business man, with a humble begining, Taylor has impacted youths across Africa and linked businesses to invest in some African countries.
He founded Africa’s most prestigious and only non bikini pageant “Miss University Africa” in 2010 that brings together the 54 African countires (Christians, Musilims etc without any form of segragation) as a medium to promote African unity, groom African females between 18-26 years who are in the university to be good leaders and mentors to the younger ones.
These ladies are properly tutored how to be decently dressed (which gives more respect and discourage rape) instead of exposing their bodies as a fashion trend. Taylor believes youths/women empowerment is one of the most effective tool to transform Africa since youths are the leaders of the future and women build homes and communities to make great leaders.
He has held many conferences/seminars in many African countries and cities spreading the message of empowerment for Africa by Africans with leaders like Presidents Paul Kagame of Rwanda, Ellen Sirleaf of Liberia, Dr. Sam Nujoma of Namibia, Hage Geingob of Namibia, Olusegun Obasanjo, Nigeria, several Nigerian governors, African business leaders amongst others some of whom have served as key note speakers/panellists at his conferences/seminars and special documentaries on such leaders telling their stories for other African youths to learn and be inspired.
1. Managing Director- Visions Innovations and Concepts Ltd
2. President African Personality Forum
3. President Miss University Africa Organisation (Africa’s only and most prestigious non bikini pageant)
4. Managing Director Priceless Foods
5. Ambassador- Rochas Foundation college for Africa. ROFOCA
6. Managing Director, Goshen farms- Republic of Liberia.
1. Advocacy for a law protecting the rights of physically challenged persons in Nigeria which has passed it’s second reading on the floor of the Nigerian Senate.
2. International support for the establishment of a Cancer Centre in Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
3. Arranged business meetings for President Paul Kagame of Rwanda and top Nigerian business leaders/investors to invest in Rwanda
5. Arranged business meetings for President Ellen Sirleaf of Liberia and top Nigerian business leaders/investors to invest in Liberia.
6. International support for the construction of a school for handicapped children in Bayelsa State.
7. Mobalized support for the donation of 50,000 wheel chairs/guide canes to physically challenged persons in 2009, Abuja. Donated by H.E Patience Jonathan, Former first Lady, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
8. Consulted for several state governments in Nigeria on re-branding and tourism improvement
10. Solicited support for the empowerment of women in the areas of businesses, skills acquisition, farming etc in Benue state, Nigeria.
11. Scholarship for many Nigerian students.