Couple and their child burnt in gun powder blast in Mbaise, Imo state (graphic pictures)

by ovoko

Posted on August 12, 2017 at 7:28 am



One Mr Fenian Eke, his wife and child suffered serious burns last Thursday, August 3, in Mbaise, Imo State when gunpowder he was making caught fire and exploded.

burn-mbaise

Hallmark Chibuzo Paul, who shared the post on Facebook, has appealed to well meaning Nigerians to come their aid.

burn-mbaise2

My fellow life severs who is at Mbaise pls, please someone should help us visit Holy Rosary Hospital Nguru Mbaise……Popularly known as Ogbor Hospital to see Mr Fenian Eke who got burnt with his wife and a child on thursday night, Mr Fenian Eke is was making gun powder before it caught fire and burnt them but thanks to the almighty that they re still alive, we cant let them die NO we will never let them die, please any body in mbaise or mbano please help me visit this hospital to know the situation, before we proceed.

burn-mbaise3

burn-maise4

burn-mbaise5

burn-mbaise6

burn-mbaise7

Pls Donate to save FENIAN EKE WIFE AND CHILD . Account name: BDMG Resources Limited.
Bank: GTBANK PLC
Ac number: 0246496310
Fenian Mobile number:08102271010

Together we can save this family, we can’t let them die. We need to raise fund before Friday 11th August according to the doctor. Pls share and save a life.

Facebook Comments


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *